Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

New Finds

find
nounan archaeological find discovery, acquisition, asset.this table is a real find good buy, bargain; godsend, boon.
I get excited every time I see a new text message from Kaelan's mom.  She is always offering up goodies that she's come by at thrift shops or even on the street at the end of someone's driveway.  Like they say-  One man's trash is another man's treasure.  I picked up what we think are neat old film reels (or wheels, you be the judge) from her today and have begun to brainstorm what the new decorative or functional purpose will be.  So far all I know is I plan to spray paint them white and go from there...



Another new find from the weekend is this super cool old Apothecary Jar.  I picked it up at none other than My Favorite Place for just 16 bucks-  a total bargain!  These retail at Pottery Barn for anywhere from $39 to $69 depending on the size.  It hasn't found it's permanent home yet but for now it's on my roommates wine table collecting corks.  



No comments:

Post a Comment